Pajama Party -SOLD OUT!
Hosted by United Way of the Cape Fear Area
The 10-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
Mark your calendar and plan to join us in your PJ's at BlueWater Grill on March 23rd at 7:00pm!
This event is SOLD OUT!
Thank you all for your support of The 10-Year Plan To End Chronic Homelessness and the Respite Care Center Project.
On Friday, March 23rd, 2012, our Cape Fear community will come together to raise awareness that not everyone in our community enjoys the safety and comfort of a home to sleep in each night. United Way of the Cape Fear Area and the 10-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness need you to help make our 3rd annual Pajama Party a success. The proceeds from this event will go to benefit the Cape Fear Homeless Medical Respite Project, which will provide a safe environment for those who are ill or injured and homeless to recuperate.
We are proud of our track record, but we want to do more. To help our community end homelessness, we invite local businesses and individuals to:
• Become a sponsor of the Pajama Party at the Flannel, Silk, or Cashmere level. (Learn More Here)
• Contribute 10% or more of your business sales on PJ Day (Friday, March 23rd, 2012).
• Make an in-kind donation for the raffle or auction activities to be held during the Pajama Party.
• Make an in-kind donation of advertisement space or digital advertisement services for the Pajama Party.
• Help us spread the word by posting information about the Pajama Party on your company’s website.
The 10-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness and United Way of the Cape Fear Area are working to find solutions to homelessness. With your participation in PJ Day, we can accomplish more.
|Per Person||$ 20.00|
|Per Couple||$ 35.00|
|Table of 8||$ 150.00|