Applications for the 2012 SECC are now being accepted. The North Carolina State Employees Combined Campaign is considered a “choice campaign” which means state employees select the charity from an approved list to designate their gift. If your application is approved then state employees may designate their annual gift to your charity.
There are four ways to apply:
• Independent Charity/Agency
• Federation without partner/member agencies
• Federation with partner/member agencies
• Partner/Member agencies of a Federation
If you choose to apply as an Independent Charity/Agency, a Federation without partner/member agencies, or a Federation with partner/member agencies, please apply directly with the SECC. See www.ncsecc.org for details.
For those who choose to apply as a Partner/Member agency of United Way of the Cape Fear Area please read and follow the application instructions as well as the notes below.
Partner/Member agency applications are due by 1 pm,
Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
• The deadline set by UWNC and SECC is different than the date you are given here. Please adhere to the date above and on the instructions.
• Please read the instructions carefully. Disregard the reference to the spreadsheet.
• To calculate your agency FRA you must use figures from your most current audit/review or 990 Long Form. Highlight the figures within the audit/review if that is the document you are using. The 990 EZ cannot be used.
• You must submit two copies of the application and all attachments. No electronic copies will be accepted.
Click here for the Partner/Member agency of United Way of the Cape Fear Area INSTRUCTIONS and APPLICATION.
Please contact Melissa Reabold, VP Resource Development if you have any questions.
Contact info: 910-798-3911 or Melissa.email@example.com.